Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Apologies

I have been terrible about keeping up with this blog for my sister and her family. I could come up with a whole bunch of excuses, but that wouldn't do any good. (even though some of them are really good excuses)

okay, now for Chelle and her family...

On May 30, the Wilcox family came down for Isaac's graduation. It was great to see them because they keep everything exciting (how could it not be exciting with eight kids?!!)

Isaac and Chelle
Timothy, Isaac, BreeAwnnah, Amymarie, and Alanna
Heidi, Isaac, and Shawn

Also while Chelle and Shawn were down for the graduation, Tavian took his first real steps and began walking!!!




The Wilcox family also visited us in June. Here are some pictures from that visit-
Ashley and Tavian
Alanna and Amymarie
BreeAwnnah, Amymarie, Alanna, Heidi, and Ashley (who is mischievously giving bunny ears to Hiedi)
Ashley
Chelle!
We have about 500 (recent) pictures of the Wilcox family on our computer and I am hoping to put some of them up soon. There are some really, really good ones that made me laugh when I saw them.
Well, I think this blog entry will suffice for right now and I will be updating it soon (soon meaning sooner then last time :)

No comments: